- Ideal for parts requiring heavier cutting loads, and parts that require a higher level of precision and accuracy. Excellent for Die/Mold applications.
- Positioning Accuracy: ±0.000078”/Full Stroke, Repeatability: ±0.000039”
- Rigid Meehanite cast iron construction with induction hardened solid box ways
- #50, High Speed, High torque 12,000rpm, Dual Contact, 4-Step Gear Driven Spindle
- Double column design with patented triangular crossbeam provides expansive work envelope and superior rigidity when compared with C-Frame style machines
- Linear scale feedback in X, Y, Z axes
- Space saving and compact, the Bridgecenter-8G measures only 137.6" x 230.9" (3,494 x 5,866mm) on your floor!
- 7,700 Lb table capacity allows for the capacity to machine larger and heavier work pieces
|Table Size:||35.4” x 98.4” (900 x 2,500mm)|
|Travel (X, Y, Z):||80.0” x 43.1” x 28.0” |
(3,032 x 1,095 x 710mm)
|Spindle Taper:||NST No. 50|
|Spindle Speed:||35~12,000rpm Gear Drive, 4-Step|
|Tool Storage Capacity:||40 Pcs. (60, 80 Opt.)|
|Tool Change Time (T-T/C-C):||6.6 Sec. /12 Sec.|
|Rapid Feed (X, Y, Z):||945ipm (24m/min)|